skip to main | skip to sidebar

GATHER ROUND!

Mrs. Mitchell: The Teepee Talks

Saturday, November 8, 2008

science jeopardy game

http://salem.k12.va.us/south/soljeopardy/Science3/3rdscience.htm
Posted by Mrs. Mitchell's Blog at 5:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A few tidbits to ponder!

**I like Diet Coke there are no substitutions.

**Sean Connery is my favorite living actor, followed by a lot of dead ones like the Duke.

** My favorite Color is sky blue, then spring grass green, then daffodil yellow and finally crocus purple. My favorite seasons is fall and spring be cause I love sunshiny days but enjoy the brisk cool air.

** Cowboys are not on my list of favorite people...in fact I could debate if they are people.

**My favorite teacher from the past was Mrs. Powers, currently Mrs. Tempenski however my least favorite has earned that title since my junior year at West Linn High, Ms.Trout (fish face as I called her).

**I believe in respecting Mother Earth and attend sweat lodge every Wednesday, where we cleanse our bodies and our souls.It is my worship service.


MY FAMILY

MY FAMILY
FATHER'S DAY 2007

UP THE UMATILLA RIVER!

UP THE UMATILLA RIVER!
A FALL DAY IN 2008

A Half Breed's Profile

My photo
Mrs. Mitchell's Blog
Helix, Oregon, United States
Welcome to Helix my home for twenty years this April. Population just under 200.Elevation 1753 feet. I have 3 children. AARON, ASHLEY and ROBERTA and only one husband Byron we have been married 27 years. My hobbies are gardening, painting, and reading historical rommances.My passion is children--so I am throughly enjoying my grandson Dean and anticipating the arrival of a grandaughter in late January early February. I will graduate in June with a bachelors degree in Elementary Education from Eastern Oregon University. I am curently an unemployed full time student.
View my complete profile